Friday, April 27, 2007

Nancy Needs...

I laughed so hard at Lucy's post that I had to try this for myself. If you want to play, Google your name and the word needs in quotes to see what pops up!

Nancy needs some vino. (That goes without saying!!!)
Nancy needs to wake up. (Call me when the coffee's ready, but not before 9 a.m.)
Nancy needs a boob job. (uh...no thanks.)
Nancy's dreams of a courthouse turning into an ATM machine tells me she needs professional help. (what the.... my bank job must be making me bonkers.)
Nancy needs protection from Liberals. (Don't get me started...you really don't want me to get on my soapbox.)
All Nancy needs is a peanut butter sandwich, a box of crayons, and some paper to be happy. (Right on!)
Nancy needs your help, you can donate by check or credit card. (Cash or PayPal also accepted!)
All Nancy needs is to wolf down a three-thousand calorie dessert and bring the silver spoon back to Miles. (Did someone say cheesecake?)
Nancy needs more of those Howard Stern prank calls to get her some good exposure. (As if I'm on American Idol or something...)
Queen Nancy needs her own personal Boeing 757 kept on standby with 16 dedicated Air Force personnel to cater to her every whim. (It's good to be the Queen!)
Nancy needs saving by George Clooney and wants to listen to Schubert. (Now we're talkin'!!!)
Nancy needs to file a squadron commander’s report. (Wait, I thought that's what the Air Force personnel were for.)
Nancy needs to be in national office and we need to help put her in the US Congress. (Yep, but I don't know that the country is quite ready yet for me!!! I'd straighten out their PC butts in a New York minute :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

Nancita, your list is tooo funny!! Your needs are quite diverse--and fitting for you!! :P


The boob job and voting you in for congress..oh my--I'm rollin'!!

We all miss ya at work---you are coming back aren't you?!!

4/28/07, 1:20 PM  
Blogger Mrs.Kwitty said...

LOL!! These are so fun! I am planning on doing mine in the next couple days. I laughed right out loud about the boob job! Ha!
Smiles, Karen

4/30/07, 1:17 PM  
Blogger Jenn Maruska said...

You got a George Clooney mention!?! Wow!!!! Go girl!

4/30/07, 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger