Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Morning Glory Madness


Tonight I had entirely too much fun putting together this arrangement in my floral class! Last week, I had pre-selected the flowers and had a good idea what it would look like before I even started. Today, I was running behind and had nothing picked out ahead of time. Sometimes you gotta go with the flow! And sometimes the flow leads to really cool, kooky things like this Morning Glory Madness! I ran through my craft room 15 minutes before I left for class, grabbing stuff left and right. I must try that method again....I'm way happier with this arrangement than the one I did last week :)


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

You're happier with it perhaps because you went with your pure instinct rather than questioning your inner voice. It is lovely, very unique. I can attest to that since you brought it to show and tell day at work..LOL.

I'm so glad you are enjoying your class so much. It's really inspiring to have a little bit of direction, but more so, dedicated time to create with someone cheering you on giving you support as you continue on your journey of creative exploration.

I better get my rear in gear and get to work now..LOL

lucy

3/1/07, 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger