Saturday, February 03, 2007

Winter Reverie

I've been given a nudge to update my blog...and to snap out of my winter reverie! I haven't been completely idle...been plugging away at my Pink & Brown crafty items for Claire :) I have to confess that the materials I chose also include blue and a little orange. The pink is not as prevalent as I had hoped when I started the project but there's no turning back now!

Lucy tagged me to go blog-surfing and find 5 blogs of interest by starting with the 5th blog on my list, going to the 5th blog on her list and so on.....I had to bend the rules a teensy bit and start with the 4th blog on my list. Here are all the fun places I visited!!!

Bitter Betty
Mommy Mosh Pit
Punk Rawk Purl
A Fistful of Stitches
Fresh Peth

I've also been out & about gathering up a variety of silk flowers for the commissioned piece I am making. Blues, mauves, creams, bamboo, orchids....I can't wait to get started on this one!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shirlee said...

Glad to see you back! Looking forwards to seeing your new floral arrangement. :)

2/5/07, 11:40 PM  
Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

Mentee-I couldn't take the blog looking like it did, it was such a mess!! LOL Thanks for helping me, hopefully we'll figure it out!


Hope your class went well tonite and you learned lots of new tricks of the floral trade :)

Love the names of your links, especially Punk Rawk Purl..LOL.

lucy

2/6/07, 8:10 PM  
Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

That's my blog...not yours, yours looks great :)


lucy

2/6/07, 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger