Saturday, January 13, 2007

Time to get a Wiggle on!

It's high time I snapped out of my post-holiday daze....or as Mom used to tell me when I was a wee bairn, "Time's a-wastin', time to get a wiggle on!" (that still makes me giggle to myself when I think of it)

The Pink & Brown Swap is on! I've been out hunting goodies & visiting my swap partner's blog--Claire at Little Lovelies. What a cute blog! She describes herself as an equal opportunity crafter! Love it...sounds like me, I will try any craft if I think it looks interesting :)

This swap is exactly the kind of nudge I needed to get back to crafting. I have far too many WIPs and planned projects that I have yet to start! (and I know I'm not alone in that area...thanks to all of you confessed procrastinators for assuaging my guilt!) And it also looks like I have a floral arrangement customer as a result of the 2 Christmas floral raffles I did for my Mom's club! One of the ladies has asked that I come to her home to talk about a large Spring arrangement for her dining room! YAY! I've really been looking forward to creating Spring arrangements.

Okay, enough blogging...I must go get a wiggle on!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Hi there! It looks like we are buds for the pink and brown swap. Drop me an email at lily_clairedesigns@yahoo.com so we can chat!

1/13/07, 6:38 PM  
Blogger Shirlee said...

I just discovered your swap partners blog yesterday. I missed the equal opportunity crafter part. I like that.
Congrats on getting a new floral customer.

1/14/07, 9:34 PM  
Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

Do you like how you now have a new title??? Your my underpaid Technical Advisor on my blog. LOL. :) Glad you are getting a wiggle on and posting again. Your missing some pictures though. NUDGE NUDGE. I'm only saying that cuz I love your pics and you are talented in that arena, too. I'm having back to work blues and I didn't finish my project I brought home since I've been playing today (out and about and blogging a bit). Oh well, might as well do it tomorrow when we get paid for it! :P

lucy

1/15/07, 5:27 PM  
Blogger Shirlee said...

Me again, you've been tagged. You'll have to pop over to my blog to see what I'm talking about.
(my post of Jan 15/07)

1/15/07, 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger