Thursday, December 14, 2006

Photographic Phumble

There are some things I shouldn't do at 6:00 in the morning.

Brilliant me, who procrastinated making Christmas centerpiece #2 until 10:00 last night, decided to take its picture this morning...before my required cuppa Joe, before my shower and before feeding the Divine Felines. Result? Lousy pictures.

No amount of photo editing or cropping could save these two images. Lousy angle, lousy background, lousy light. Also please note the kitten in the lower left who insisted she was starving and continued to insert herself into just about every photo I took, only to turn her nose up at kitty banquet offered mere minutes later.

At any rate, Mom took the centerpiece to her luncheon meeting and raffled it off. More success! More people made positive comments and more people took my card!
As for me, as they say around here, I am wore slap out! Happens to me every year just before Christmas... too many things to do, not enough hours in the day. Anyone else who feels the way I do, raise your hand and say "Dagnabbit, I need SLEEP!"

Luckily, I am counting the hours until my vacation begins....only about 18 hours or so until I can relax! Well, at least a little bit! I still have some Christmas shopping to do but all next week to finish it. Oh, and the tree isn't up... and all the decorations aren't out....and I haven't started my Christmas cards...and....and....uh, oh.....I think I'm in trouble already! :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirlee said...

I don't think your pictures are bad. I like the first one with the low lighting. Very nice centerpiece, congrats on a successful raffle.
I see your little kitty in the picture, pleaing for attention.

12/15/06, 12:25 PM  
Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

Maybe you should open a store that has hours from 10pm till 7 am?? LOL

You know I'm JEALOUS as all get out that you are on vacation this week! I had to pack in EVERYTHING in one lousy day yesterday. Talk about being ready to fall out! I was up from 7am till 11:30 trying to make it come together! I AM RAISING MY HAND!! I need sleep! LOL

Check out my blog, I have a disguised pic of you..LOL

lucy

12/16/06, 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger