Sunday, October 29, 2006

Project from Hell, Part Deux

I am mostly embarrassed to post this photo. But here it is...Exhibit A...in which you can see what an awful mess I have for a crafting space. The bad part is that this is a 50% improvement from a few weeks ago.

On the left, you can sort of pick out my shelves for my floral containers. In the corner is my gigantic new craft table which is currently buried in stuff I am trying to organize. On the right is approximately 60% of my floral stems, all neatly organized! (At last!!!!)
In the foreground, well.... let's not discuss the foreground. I should have the mess sorted out in the next week or so and will post a picture of the completed craft area!

I am sad to report that the couch has disappeared from view again. I am assured (by the voices in my head) that it is only temporary and that the couch will rematerialize once it finishes its vacation on Jupiter.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...you are banned from Michael's!! LOL I would love to plunder in all your stuff!! You will feel so much better when everything is put together and you have space to create and know where everything is when it has its' place. I can talk now that my kitchen table is cleared of all my paints now. LOL

10/30/06, 10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Missy, where's the progress report?? LOL

I'm expecting big things from you this week, especially since you left us to fend for ourselves at you know where!!!

Remember, stay out of Michaels. You can do it!

11/14/06, 11:19 PM  
Blogger Mizfixit said...

Michaels hasn't even entered my mind! I've been in other trouble instead...my aunt was here from Chesapeake. She's a quilter and wanted to check out the local quilting fabric store. It's her fault that I was weak! Guess I should have stayed in the car and waited--which is what my uncle did!

11/16/06, 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger