Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I, Blogger

So...I never thought I would start a blog. Too trendy for me. No, I'm not any sort of Luddite but I remember the "saying" when I was a kid in the 70s..."never trust anyone over 30." Well, I'm over 30 (plus some!) and I tend to not trust anyone under the age of 30. Blogs are associated with those whipper-snappers that I apparently don't trust...ergo, they are suspect!

So, how did I wind up with one? A co-worker & friend who has similar aspirations (no, she is not under 30 either!) told me to check out her blog and pointed out how useful it is to showcase our handiwork for all to see. Thanks to Lucy I am here at blogspot.

And to all who read these words....welcome to Imaginary Fronds!

Let the journey begin...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the evolution of your blog, friend. And how do you know FOR SURE that I'm not under 30?? Is it time for Miss Clairol to pay me a visit? :) You are very talented and this may be just forum to really let the world know it!! Have fun and let the dreams unfold...

See ya soon..LOL

10/5/06, 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger