Sunday, October 08, 2006

Shutterbug


My creative side, although always evident to others, really came to light for me when I was 16 (in a galaxy long ago and far, far away) when I took photography classes in high school. I've been a shutterbug ever since. My real dream job was to be a National Geographic photographer. Unfortunately, this was entirely unrealistic because I don't "rough it" well at all. If there isn't hot running water or an electrical outlet for my hair dryer, then you can count me out!

At right is a photo of Bridal Veil Falls in British Columbia, taken in June 2002. This is one of my favorites because of the misty ethereal feel.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love LOVE love that picture! It's hard to believe it's a photo and not a painting, it truly does have an ethereal feel to it. I also really like your floral pieces. NICE WORK,my not so imaginary friend :)

~~lucy

10/9/06, 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger