Sunday, December 10, 2006

4 Things...

Having just visited Lucy's blog-Sweet Repeats- it looks like I can consider myself "tagged" for Four Things.....

4 Jobs I've Had...
  • worked in a pizza restaurant at Sea World of Ohio, 3 summers in a row
  • car salesperson
  • French teacher
  • a variety of positions at the bank where I've worked for the last 13 years!

4 Movies I'd Watch Again...

  • The Man Who Would Be King
  • Last of the Mohicans
  • Lawrence of Arabia
  • You've Got Mail (I've seen it a dozen times and can't help myself!)

4 Places I've Lived...

  • Millington, NJ
  • Hudson, OH
  • Toulon, France
  • Phoenix, AZ

4 Places I've Vacationed...

  • Alaska!!!! (by far, my favorite!)
  • Italy
  • San Francisco
  • The French Alps (skiing)

4 of my Favorite Dishes...

  • my Mom's spaghetti :)
  • roast pork loin with mashed potatoes and gravy
  • green beans with spaetzle
  • cioppino

4 Sites I Visit Daily...

  • Google
  • Sweet Repeats
  • Newfoundland's Grand Banks (genealogy website)
  • Fox News

4 TV Shows I Love...

  • 24 (can't get enough of Jack Bauer!)
  • House
  • What Not to Wear
  • Whose Line is It Anyway?

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now...

  • asleep in my bed with the Divine Felines snuggled up with me
  • driving to Raleigh to claim my Powerball millions (hahahahahaha!!!)
  • on another Alaskan cruise (better wait until Spring for that though LOL)
  • anywhere in the South of France

If you're reading this, feel free to join in!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

Can I ride along to Raleigh with you?? LOL

I always forget you were once a French teacher...oh my goodness and a car salesperson, what a hoot. You have done everything. What's next?? Oh wait, you CAN"T leave me!! We both have to leave the same day, and that's an order..lol

Off to lala land, see ya tomorrow :)

12/11/06, 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger