Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Centerpiece


Just wanted to share a picture of my latest creation, a Christmas arrangement that was raffled off last night. Mom commissioned me to make it for the Christmas party for her ladies' social club. I was sad to see this one go because I really liked it! However, the arrangement attracted a bunch of attention and very positive comments from the 50 folks at the party. Quite a few took my business card! Mom's club is also having their annual Christmas luncheon next week and there will be another arrangement raffled off then. Hopefully, I'll get some calls in the near future!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

Gorgeous, Mentee!! I hope you get lots of orders from the luncheon, keep on passing out those business cards!

12/11/06, 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger