Friday, December 29, 2006

Creative Hiatus


The holidays have thrust me into a temporary creative hiatus......it MUST end soon!
Maybe the 3-day holiday weekend will get me back on track?

In the meantime, thought I'd share another one of my photographs...the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge taken from the deck of a cruise ship as we left New York City, September 2005. The late afternoon light couldn't have been more perfect for this shot!

Watch for a link to a website of my photography to appear in the "Creative Obsessions" section of this blog in late January/early February!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Shirlee said...

If you ever give up your day job you could certainly become a photographer. Excellent shot, definately worth framing.

Thank you for the Christmas wishes email. Hope you had a great holiday and a Happy New Year! :)

12/31/06, 1:25 AM  
Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

Shirlee-now you hush!! Mizfixit is my right hand woman!! I don't know what I'd do if she gave up her day job!! LOL Now that's the totally selfish side of me speaking, the other side of me totally agrees with you (the angelic, non selfish side ;). Mentee, you are very talented and I enjoy seeing all your "creative obsessions", I hope the bug strikes you this weekend for you to get started on your spring projects. Oh, and the Pink and Brown swap..lol :)

Happy New Year Friend!

lucy

12/31/06, 1:01 PM  
Blogger Shirlee said...

Sorry to butt in on the comments but I wanted to notify you that I've re-named my blog and addy. I think if you click on my name it'll take you there. Oh and if you wouldn't mind changing it in your links. thanks, I know...I'm being a pain in the tushie. :)

1/3/07, 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger