Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Orange Snow?



Yep, orange snow! I took this photo January 1982 in Hudson, Ohio for a photography class during my senior year in high school. Originally, it was a somewhat ordinary black & white shot. I printed it on color paper and randomly spun the color settings on the enlarger just for giggles. I couldn't have done this on purpose! But I really like the effect, it's kinda wild! I nearly lost this print...I have no idea where the original negative is and the one print I had was damaged. I had to run it through the scanner & then make some repairs in Photoshop.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirlee said...

Cool. Thank goodness the random spinning didn't end up on yellow.

1/19/07, 1:16 PM  
Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

Hey you..I've tagged you again, it's an easy one and it's time for a new post anyway :)
hugs, me

1/31/07, 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger