Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Coca-Cola: Symbol of Free West!

Realizing that recently there has been a distinct lack of gratuitous "fur baby" photos of the Divine Felines, I present you with Hercules during his latest modeling gig for Coca-Cola! (as if....LOL)

My handsome Snowshoe baby is 11 months old now and a completely delightful companion... he is such a silly boy! Whenever I open a new Coke 12-pack, he paces around & meows until I cut out both ends. Then he dives right in and stays there...he'll even let me pick the box up in that center finger slot and carry him around. He never budges. I don't know what the big attraction is. His other favorite game is batting ping pong or whiffle balls around in the bathtub. Of course, the other 2 cats show up to watch and eventually we wind up with 3 cats whizzing around the bathtub! Quite a sight, let me tell ya!

Well, I'm off to work on my knitting skills...I finally got around to learning how to purl. Next up is making ribbing and let me tell ya, it ain't gonna be pretty! At least not for a few more days :) This is an awful lot of craft agony to endure just to make a pretty pillow I found in a book... Is this what they meant by "no pain, no gain??" Sheesh!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger