Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tweet Things


If you have not visited Mrs. Kwitty's blog and Etsy shop, run on over and have a peek! Karen is delightfully creative and has the cutest things for sale. I purchased this adorable little birdy business card wallet from her shop. I needed to have something nice to carry my cards in because I kept losing them in my purse, only to find them a little mangled when I needed to give one out (yeah, that's embarrasing!) Now I'm organized AND fashionable! Yes, it matches the felted purse Heidi made for me! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs.Kwitty said...

I'm so glad that you are happy with your new wallet!! :-D

Thanks so much for the kind words and the mention--I appreciate it!

Smiles, Karen

4/30/07, 1:18 PM  
Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

I can vouch for it's cuteness, I saw it in person! I need something for myself...and pens too...I pulled a pen out the other day laden with chocolate from the bottom of my purse!! LOL

lucy

5/1/07, 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOH! I bought a cute little polka dot bird business case! What a great organizer for my business cards! Mrs. Kwitty is the best!!

5/2/07, 2:50 PM  
Blogger Handi Dandi Mandi said...

What a cute business card holder! Now people will remember you for sure, and not for your mangled cards, but for your keen fashion sense :-)

5/8/07, 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger