Saturday, August 04, 2007

A Hint of Autumn

Is it me or is time zooming by this summer? Autumn is just around the bend...and already my floral designs are learning toward harvest colors. I just can't believe how quickly the summer has passed...or how long it's been since my last post. Where have I been? LOL

I did manage to take a long break from work and during the week & a half I was out, I only managed this one creation. I did, however, clear out and reorganize the disaster area known as the garage so that yours truly, Mizfixit, could actually find a tool or two in order to fix something... anything!!! The upside to the Great Garage Clean-up of 2007 is that I discovered I did not own a working jigsaw or router. This, of course, necessitated a trip to buy a new jigsaw. I can't exist without a jigsaw...they are SOOOOO useful! And yes, I was gleeful (in the store) because I was buying a power tool. I'm such a dweeb. Soon, I'll be going back to buy a new router and a compound miter saw. On the same day. OMG. I promise I won't drool! Much. Once all those toys are in place, the woodcrafting will begin! :) Yep, I'm all over the crafty map, aren't I?

And..................I got another commission!!!!! I'll be doing 2 matching pieces--a tall container arrangement for an entry porch corner with a matching piece for the door. Yippee!!! Word is slowly getting out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger