Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bead Mania

Beads, beads and more beads! That's what I've been up to lately. Just wanted to share the bracelet and earring sets I made today...

I'm enamored of copper beads and findings at the moment. For this set I used Light Colorado Topaz Swarovski crystals, Celtic design copper beads, brecciated jasper, river stone and African bloodstone.

This second set also contains brecciated jasper, African bloodstone and river stone. I then added coiled copper beads and copper acorn and oak leaf charms.

I also finished the turquoise necklace from a few posts back so I can cross that off my WIPs :)

Lucy-thanks for the tip about using my scanner instead of a camera to get great images of my jewelry. It worked really well, as you can see!

Perhaps some of these jewelry creations will find their way onto Etsy???? Hmmmm.......perhaps! Guess I need to get busy making more!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

Wow--those pics did come out great on the scanner!!! Of course the creations are even better in person--you've really done a nice job and have caught on to jewelry making quickly!

I'd definitely consider an etsy shop in the near future for your creations!

8/15/07, 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger